
NUR
AINI SULAIMAN ♥
temasek
polytechnic
s
tudent
information technology
nineteen 88 ♥
♥♥
dun expect too much
from me
ENJOYS endless walking
i want: to wake up really late on SATURDAY and SUNDAY
i eat: banana, pisang goreng, banana split, kerepek pisang, pengat pisang & banana leaf
i hate: alarm clock, handphones and sleeping w/o the radio turned on
i love: walking and people that love me
i can't: cook
i can:hardly make a decision
i drink: water (fullstop)
i live for: my future
i wish: for a long and healthy life for every single person i know
i play: a fool
you are: my rival, my friend, my family & my lover
so: erm..let's have breakfast together? Ohh, maybe lunch?
Monday, April 13 at 2:04 AM
"I've been Tagged"Hi.... as i've been tagged, here i am! It's a lil draggy. You dun have to go thru this if you dun want to. Coz I understand that people have their own obligation.
1)Besides your lips, where is your favourite spot to get kissed?My favourite spot to be kissed by my female friends and relatives are my cheeks, right and left and back on the right again (just like the Arabs do, and like my dad call it salam semut). But i dun really practise that except when im in the masjid. I did that even to strangers who sat beside me. My favourite romantic kiss would be at the eyelid. For bf, a blowed kiss would make me tingle all over. Ha!
2)How do you feel when you woke up today?Moody. Terribly moody. I can't even open up my mouth to talk. All because i was awaken by the alarm clock and i have to get up and go to work. Even though this is the last. There is completely no motivation.
3)Who was the last photo you took with?
I took it with Liya.
4) Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Knowing that i cant cook yet at my age of 21 years old.....you bet, im spoiled. Considering that i had to quit my job coz i was so sick of waking up in the morning... definitely, i’m spoiled. And sulking when i din get to see my favourite programme coz i have to pass over the remote control to my dad....hahah, there is no better way to demonstrate how spoiled i am. So..i confess, i am spoiled.
5) Would you ever donate blood?
To tell you the truth im afraid. I’ve never donated my blood. But if there is anyone who requested ......i’ll give it without any doubt. InsyaAllah.
6) Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
My classmate in secondary school. His name is Syahid. He’s one of the easiest pple i can talk to. We were really close coz both of us cant really clicked with the Malays in sch. Haha!! i dunnoe what happened to me at that time. I dunnoe his story either. But we just cant. So we both have loads of chinese friends. He’s quite irritating at tyms and he could be really crazy.. Sometyms i was really annoyed but then he could be so understanding and sensitive too. It had been fun knowing him.

7) Do you want someone dead?
I want my evil self to be dead.....! Its eating me up and killing me so deliberately.
8)What does your last inbox say?
This qn is so kpo!! Anyways.....
“LOl! Layan sendiri. Im sure crab will miss you. I will send ur regards to him. Im sleeping now.TC k. Its been nice and gr8 pleasure working with you! :-*”
9)What are you thinking right now?
At the moment, there are 14 qns to be answered.....so obviously im thinking abut the answers that i’m gonna give. Other than that nothing much.
10) Do you wish someone was with you right now?
Its 2.52am on the clock now, so im supposed to be alone. There is no wish. Anyways i dun need any company now coz im gonna sleep right after i finish this. Hee..
11)What time did you go to sleep last night?
Hhahaha..another kpo question. I slept super duper late last night just watching the tv. That’s the only time i can watch tv peacefully. Shoot.....i sounded like i have lots of siblings but the truth is....there are only four of us in my family. I guess greediness has taken up a fraction of my whole being.
12) Where did you buy the T-shirt you are wearing right now?
Oh, man....I’ve got no idea. I’ve been wearing this shirt for like the last 7 or 8 years. They still fit me like as if i’ve never grown. As long as its not torn.......i’ll wear anything at home.
13) Is someone on your mind right now?
Is someone on my mind?! Is someone on my mind???!!!
14) Who’s the last person to text you?
Hajar.
People To Do This Quiz:
Hajar......im only gonna ask one, coz i wanna read only one. And i think im the last one out of the list that i have..ha!
0 comments