
NUR
AINI SULAIMAN ♥
temasek
polytechnic
s
tudent
information technology
nineteen 88 ♥
♥♥
dun expect too much
from me
ENJOYS endless walking
i want: to wake up really late on SATURDAY and SUNDAY
i eat: banana, pisang goreng, banana split, kerepek pisang, pengat pisang & banana leaf
i hate: alarm clock, handphones and sleeping w/o the radio turned on
i love: walking and people that love me
i can't: cook
i can:hardly make a decision
i drink: water (fullstop)
i live for: my future
i wish: for a long and healthy life for every single person i know
i play: a fool
you are: my rival, my friend, my family & my lover
so: erm..let's have breakfast together? Ohh, maybe lunch?
Thursday, July 16 at 11:58 AM
Time to update (My frustrations)
I am mentally exhausted. And I am not being myself these days. I am quiet, jokes rarely pleases me, cold and feeling low and I just kept myself alone at home. The pressure is on. There are so many things needed to be done. I keep reminding myself that I’m not alone. People around me are having the same pressure. Everyone in class have to do assignments and projects. But why am I feeling helplessly alone even when I’m not. Somehow I just feel that my pressure is bigger than anyone else, which is not true. I keep on exaggerating things. My thoughts are always reflecting on how stressful life is. Each day when it goes by, I list down all the problems that I have. Assingments, lab tests, presentations, reports. I take note when they are due, all of the important dates. But I dun put in a lot of effort to complete it until the very last minute. I am supposed to complete IISO report and swimlane, and also YOG report last night.....but what I have managed to do is just a partial. They are supposed to be handed in to the BOSS by tonight. And for sure I’ll have to rush & finish it right after school. And as always.....it’s a last minute work (the most crucial and panicking time). I dun work on schedule and that’s really dangerous. There is no quality in my work. That’s the consequence I have to take. And they are reflected on my grades. Kudos, Aini..
4 comments