
NUR
AINI SULAIMAN ♥
temasek
polytechnic
s
tudent
information technology
nineteen 88 ♥
♥♥
dun expect too much
from me
ENJOYS endless walking
i want: to wake up really late on SATURDAY and SUNDAY
i eat: banana, pisang goreng, banana split, kerepek pisang, pengat pisang & banana leaf
i hate: alarm clock, handphones and sleeping w/o the radio turned on
i love: walking and people that love me
i can't: cook
i can:hardly make a decision
i drink: water (fullstop)
i live for: my future
i wish: for a long and healthy life for every single person i know
i play: a fool
you are: my rival, my friend, my family & my lover
so: erm..let's have breakfast together? Ohh, maybe lunch?
Tuesday, August 18 at 2:58 AM
I went home right after the presentation but the minute I step into the house I have this urge to go cycling. The time on the clock was 5.20pm. A little too late to ask anyone to cycle with me at the very last moment. Still, the idea of going alone did not stop me. So I changed my formal attire and heels to T-shirt, jeans and slippers. I grabbed an empty water bottle and fill it up. Throw inside my small bag...oh, and my camera too. I checked my wallet to make sure that I have money to rent a bike. I ran around the house, grab my things and moments later I was out again. I took the bus and head on to east coast park. It supposed to be a 20 min journey to get to Marine Parade but with the peak hour, it took MUCh longer. It was 6.30 went I reached and I was a little worried coz i dunnoe till what time the rental shops operated. I was afraid it might be 7pm. But it’s not, it closes at 9pm on weekdays. So, I rent the bike $6/2hr with free mineral water. And when I rode the bike..... there was only one thing that I feel. Really happy. As simple as that. Gone all the burdens on shoulders as I pedal away.
I passed by the cable ski and cycled around it 4 or 5 times. I watched the pple ski, hold on to the handle, some pple loosed their grip and they plunged into the water. It looks easy but its actually not. But they dun give up. I wonder if the ski is free...The place was really nice at night and its more safer to be there than any other places. Im glad i went there, it really helped in clearing out my mind. Cycling at night is not bad at all. Just dun go to the dark trees.
Cheerios!
2 comments