
NUR
AINI SULAIMAN ♥
temasek
polytechnic
s
tudent
information technology
nineteen 88 ♥
♥♥
dun expect too much
from me
ENJOYS endless walking
i want: to wake up really late on SATURDAY and SUNDAY
i eat: banana, pisang goreng, banana split, kerepek pisang, pengat pisang & banana leaf
i hate: alarm clock, handphones and sleeping w/o the radio turned on
i love: walking and people that love me
i can't: cook
i can:hardly make a decision
i drink: water (fullstop)
i live for: my future
i wish: for a long and healthy life for every single person i know
i play: a fool
you are: my rival, my friend, my family & my lover
so: erm..let's have breakfast together? Ohh, maybe lunch?
Sunday, August 2 at 5:11 AM
Stealing the Time
Wanie, with the smile
Farah, with the smile
My precious moments on Saturday were stolen by these two teens. But it’s worth the sacrifice! I’ve been missing these girls for so long and meeting Farah and Wanie yesterday was simply.. a pure joy. I was reluctant to go at first but I told myself that I have to meet those two. I have to! And so I did. I left the abundance of school work that needed my immediate attention and went out of the house. The minute I locked the door, I dispose of all the worried thoughts that I had for deadlines and presentations. My cousins, they dun deserve any distractions. We were so relaxed and I really really welcomed the break. I was so glad because for a moment, I dun have to think of assignments.
Both of them made my day yesterday. With Farah’s clumsi-ness and spontaneity and wani’s “sudden curiosity in the brain” questions. She asked questions about back-packers and in a split second later she asked why some people dun smile. To me, they are just so entertaining, just being their own selves. And because of that they are the love of my life.
0 comments