
NUR
AINI SULAIMAN ♥
temasek
polytechnic
s
tudent
information technology
nineteen 88 ♥
♥♥
dun expect too much
from me
ENJOYS endless walking
i want: to wake up really late on SATURDAY and SUNDAY
i eat: banana, pisang goreng, banana split, kerepek pisang, pengat pisang & banana leaf
i hate: alarm clock, handphones and sleeping w/o the radio turned on
i love: walking and people that love me
i can't: cook
i can:hardly make a decision
i drink: water (fullstop)
i live for: my future
i wish: for a long and healthy life for every single person i know
i play: a fool
you are: my rival, my friend, my family & my lover
so: erm..let's have breakfast together? Ohh, maybe lunch?
Friday, October 9 at 3:40 AM
The long way to nowhere
That’s what i feel about my life. I’ve been doing some serious thinking lately. I’m 21 and what do I have achieved? There’s not much i can tell. Maybe none. Academically, i’m still on a stepping ladder. Im not working so it means that im not independent financially. I couldn’t even work part time to support myself and that’s really a shame. So at the age of 21, i’m definitely not living my best life.
I need to sort out my life! What should i do? Go and find a part time job? But......(sigh) and there’s always a buT. I dunnoe if it’s an excuse or if it’s nnot an excuse, but i just can’t manage my time. I dun even think i know the meaning of time management. You’re right, that’s definitely an excuuuuuuse. I’m confused and unsure if IT is an area i wanna pursue for my career. I dun wanna work with java. And people with rational mind would definitely think that i’m the kind of person with full of excuses, full of impossibilities and even irresponsible. Arghh..i’ll be damned!
Let me just continue, and i’ll look at the bright side now. I’ll be for sure not looking for a part time job. But to compensate that, i will save. I’ve not been spending a lot since the day i quit my job but i have not been saving either. So, im gonna do some serious savings from my pocket money. I’ll spend as little as possible on food coz food is my biggest spending. So that way, im gonna have a sense of being in control of myself and learn discipline which i dun have right now. That’s important to me and that’s what i wanna achieve. Anyway, savings are good to start at the earliest age. So that’s one.
Next, plan and start ASAP. That’s for assignments and projects. No more last minute work. It’s hard to fall in love with java but i will not complain much about java anymore after this post. I’ll just go with the flow, if java asks me to plunge down, for you java i will. This will go on for two years. Then after i’m done with this diploma i’m gonna hunt the area that i want. And w/o anymore choices i’ll have to work while study. Coz by then i’ll be 23 and i have a responsibility to earn money no matter what & where. Period.
That’s it. I think, I have some ideas where my way should lead. I’m left with a week plus before school opens. So, have fun till the end.
0 comments